For your convenience we are always interested in updating and maintaining our Resources Section. Below you will find some links to local, regional and national organisations.
For a list of LGBTIQ Prides visit HERE, and for a list of LGBTIQ Youth Groups visit HERE on our website.
- Carrick Carnival – An annual community festival from Friday 3rd to Sunday 12th June 2016 in Carrick-on-Shannon Co Leitrim. [Click on the Link for full 2016 listings.]
- Carrick Water Music Festival – Annual 5 day festival in Ireland’s loveliest riverside town incorporating music of all genres – Classical, Jazz, Indie, Trad and world music. Also Workshops, Drama, Literature and Children’s Activities. Est. 2005.
- AIDS West – Here you will find useful information and support in relation to all aspects of HIV/AIDS as well as STIs and sexual health.
- OutWest – Proudly Providing Support for the LGBT Community in the West and Northwest Since 1997.
- Northwest Chapter of Loving Our Out Kids (LOOK) [Status: Hiatus]
- SAGA Sligo – Facebook group for people interested in establishing regular LGBTIQ+ meet-ups and events in Sligo. SAGA stands for Sexuality And Gender Acceptance. Contact: (083) 843 3461 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITS LGBT – IT Sligo LGBT Society open to undergraduate and postgraduate students of the Institute of Technology, Sligo (IT Sligo).
- Where We Are Now LGBT+ Theatre Festival -Where We Are Now (WWAN) is a theatre festival celebrating works written by and about those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender.
- Outhouse – The Resource and Community Centre for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered communities in Dublin.
- BeLonG To Youth Services – For Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) young people, aged between 14 and 23.
- Sunrise LGBT Kildare
- Longford LGBT
- Dublin Aids Alliance – Working to improve conditions for people living with, or affected by, HIV/AIDS.
- GLEN – Gay and Lesbian Equality Network
- Marriage Equality – Working for Equal Marriage Rights for Lesbians and Gay Men in Ireland .
- LGBT Noise – Gay Civil Marriage Now.
- TENI – Transgender Equality Network Ireland, supporting the transgender community in Ireland in all its variety.
- Gay Health Network– Gay Men’s Health Project.
- LinC – Lesbians in Cork.
- Cork Women’s Weekend
- Dundalk Outcomers – For Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people in the North East region of Ireland.
- LGBTinC (Cavan)
- Newry Rainbow Community (NRC) – NRC or GayNewry is a social, befriending and informational organisation that exists to offer support to the the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans-gender population in Newry City and the surrounding counties of Armagh, Down and Louth.
- LGBT Ireland – Supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people all over Ireland.
- National LGBT Federation (NXF) – The NLGF is an Irish voluntary non-governmental organisation (NGO) working for the betterment of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) people. For the past 22 years, the NLGF has published GCN as a free resource for Ireland’s LGBT community.
- Gay Switchboard – Your life Your way. Information, support and helpline.
NEWS, BLOGS, TV AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITES
- Gaelick – Award winning blog for the girls.
- The Advocate – The World’s Leading Gay News Source.
- After Ellen – News, Reviews and Commentary on Lesbian and Bisexual Women in Entertainment and the Media.
- After Elton – News, Reviews and Commentary on Gay and Bisexual Men in Entertainment and the Media.
- Maman Poulet – LGBT blog.