Here we will be adding some lists of LGBTQI resources for your convenience. If we have omitted your group or organisation please use the Contact Us Form and let us know! We would of course love to have our details included on your website but do let us know so we may acknowledge it! 🙂
- Carrick Carnival – An annual community festival from Friday 3rd to Sunday 12th June 2016 in Carrick-on-Shannon Co Leitrim. [Click on the Link for full 2016 listings.]
- Carrick Water Music Festival – Annual 5 day festival in Ireland’s loveliest riverside town incorporating music of all genres – Classical, Jazz, Indie, Trad and world music. Also Workshops, Drama, Literature and Children’s Activities. Est. 2005.
Connacht LGBT Listings
- AIDS West – Here you will find useful information and support in relation to all aspects of HIV/AIDS as well as STIs and sexual health.
- Outwest – Proudly Providing Support for the LGB Community in the West and Northwest Since 1997.
- Northwest Chapter of Loving Our Out Kids (LOOK) [Status: Unclear]
- GoBLeT – LGBT Youth Group based in Mayo. [Status: Unclear]
- SMILY LGBT – LGBT Youth Group based in Sligo. Ages 14-23 [Status: Open]
- SAGA Sligo – Facebook group for people interested in establishing regular LGBTIQ+ meet-ups and events in Sligo. SAGA stands for Sexuality And Gender Acceptance. Contact: (083) 843 3461 or email: email@example.com
- Sligo Pride Festival – governed by SAGA Sligo and affiliated members this is a new community Pride in Sligo. Est. 2016.
- Northwest LGBT Family Pride – Community Pride centred on Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal and the surrounding areas. [Status: Defunct]
- Galway Community Pride
- Outhouse – The Resource and Community Centre for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered communities in Dublin.
- BeLonG To Youth Services
- Sunrise LGBT Kildare
- Longford LGBT
- Dublin Pride
- Dublin Aids Alliance – Working to improve conditions for people living with, or affected by, HIV/AIDS.
- GLEN – Gay and Lesbian Equality Network
- Marriage Equality – Working for Equal Marriage Rights for Lesbians and Gay Men in Ireland .
- LGBT Noise – Gay Civil Marriage Now.
- TENI – Transgender Equality Network Ireland, supporting the transgender community in Ireland in all its variety.
- Belong To – For Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) young people, aged between 14 and 23.
- Gay Health Network– Gay Men’s Health Project.
- Limerick Pride
- Kerry Pride
- Cork Pride
- LinC – Lesbians in Cork.
- Cork Women’s Weekend
- Dundalk Outcomers – For Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people in the North East region of Ireland.
- Belfast Pride
- Foyle Community Pride
- LGBTinC (Cavan)
OTHER GROUPS, SUPPORT AND RESOURCE CENTRES
- National LGBT Helpline – Supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people all over Ireland.
- National Lesbian and Gay Federation (NLGF) – The NLGF is an Irish voluntary non-governmental organisation (NGO) working for the betterment of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) people. For the past 22 years, the NLGF has published GCN as a free resource for Ireland’s LGBT community.
- Gay Switchboard – Your life Your way. Information, support and helpline.
SOCIAL NETWORK AND MEETUP GROUPS
- Running Amach – Excellent meetup group for women, based in Dublin.
- Gaire – Forums, Personals, Dating Profiles, News, Blogs and Advice.
- QueerID – Gay Ireland Scene Guide and Social Network.
- The Lady List – Events listing for ladies who like ladies.
- The Gay Youth Corner – The top gay teen community, profile, chat, article and resource site for young and teen gay, bisexual and lesbian people. A place to hang out, chat, read or relax.
NEWS, BLOGS, TV AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITES
- GCN – Gay Community News: Our community’s finest and free magazine.
- Gaelick – Award winning blog for the girls.
- The Advocate – The World’s Leading Gay News Source.
- After Ellen – News, Reviews and Commentary on Lesbian and Bisexual Women in Entertainment and the Media.
- After Elton – News, Reviews and Commentary on Gay and Bisexual Men in Entertainment and the Media.
- Logo TV – Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender TV Shows and Specials. Get Travel Advice. See the latest Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Music Videos, Films and Documentaries.
- Maman Poulet – LGBT blog.
- THE Magazine – Home of Ireland’s most thought provoking little gay magazine.
- Man 2 Man– Sexual health information for men who have sex with men.
- Open Heart House– An innovative culturally diverse project which challenges the social stigma and associated isolation of living with HIV through peer support.
- Gay Doctors Ireland– GDI is a social and educational group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans (LGBT) and allied doctors and medical students in Ireland.
- Your Sexual Health– HSE’s website on sexual health, providing information about maintaining good sexual health, Sexually transmitted infections (STIs, sometimes called STDs) and safer sex.
- Lesbian Health– The facts about lesbian health.
- Johnny – Promoting the health and well being of gay and bisexual men.
- National Office for Suicide Prevention – Information resource on suicide prevention and mental health.
- The Well Woman Centre– Information on women’s health.